Family getaways are the perfect opportunity to reconnect, spending time together away from the day-to-day rituals of everyday life.
Whether you've got a weekend, a week or even longer, it's fun and rewarding to explore new places and enjoy new experiences together. Here in River Country, there are endless possibilities: from camping under the stars to floating down the river, and from eating fresh local produce to cycling local paths and tracks.
No matter where you're based or where you choose to visit, there's a family-friendly adventure waiting for you.
- Cruise the pristine Gunbower Creek aboard the Wetlander: breakfast, lunch and dinner cruises are offered.
- Enjoy a picnic and a play at Barham Riverside Park before strolling along the river on the Redgum Statue Walk, which features chainsaw carvings of local pioneers and animals.
- Bring your bikes and enjoy riverside views along the community-built Barham Boardwalk.
- Burn some energy at the Barham Skate Park, featuring a flow bowl area and fun street obstacles.
- Fuel up with tasty mains and a kids' menu at cluBarham.