The Visitor Information Centre staff and volunteers can provide you with a friendly welcome with detailed free information about the area and local businesses.
Visitors and locals can visit these centres and gain access to a wide array of information, including:
- Local attractions, events, retail outlets and local services
- Road conditions and transport options
- Travel information including parks and road condition reports, distances and travel itinerary suggestions, local history
- Printed materials, maps and trails
The centres also act as a point of contact for booking services of accommodation, tours and experiences, where applicable.
Customers can also purchase a range of souvenirs at reasonable prices. Souvenir options include:
- Local produce, such as olives, salt
- Local handicrafts
- Postcards (logo branded)