The Gannawarra Library Service's Summer Fun program will see branches at Cohuna, Kerang, Leitchville and Quambatook revisit some of the most popular craft programs held in the past few years.
- Bead Critters (Wednesday 22 January 11:00am to 3:00pm, Quambatook)
- CleverClay (bookings required) (Thursday 9 January 10:00am to 3:00pm, Cohuna) & (Thursday 23 January 10:30am, Kerang)
- Koi Fish (Friday 3 January 11.00am to 3.00pm, Kerang) & (Monday 13 January 11:00am to 3:00pm, Cohuna)
- Hatching Chicks (bookings required) (Thursday 16 January 10:00am, Cohuna)
- Paper Bag Animals (Monday, 13 January 11:00am to 3:00pm, Quambatook)
- Paper Plate Flowers (Tuesday 28 January 2:00pm to 5:00pm, Leitchville)
- Peacocks (Thursday 9 January 11:00am to 3:00pm, Kerang)
- Sand Art (Tuesday 14 January 2:00pm-5:00pm, Leitchville)
- Superhero Capes (Thursday 24 January 11:00am to 3:00pm, Cohuna)
- Wooden Jewellery Stands (bookings required) (Wednesday 15 January, 10:30am, Kerang)
Children attending must be accompanied by an adult.
For more information on locations, dates, times and booking check with the Gannawarra Library Service (03) 5452 1546.