Euston Courthouse is now the home of the Euston/Robinvale Historical Society, a group of volunteers dedicated to preserve the written, photographic and oral History of Euston, Robinvale and surrounding areas.
The Euston Courthouse was established in the early 1850s and was recently restored.
In 1865, Euston had a Police Station, Courthouse and a Whipping Post on this site.
Euston Robinvale Historical Society meet in the Court House on the first Saturday of the month.
Contact the Euston Visitor Information Centre (located in the Euston Club reception area) for more information.