There are five public boat ramps in Deniliquin, and one located further out of town at Benarca Bend.
Public boat ramps in Deniliquin:
Benarca Bend Boat Ramp, Stevens Weird Road, Deniliquin
- Sloane Street Boat Ramp, Sloane Street, Deniliquin
- Harfluer Street Boat Ramp, Harfluer Street, Deniliquin
- McLean Beach Boat Ramp, Butler Street, Deniliquin
- Twin Rivers Boat Ramp, Riverina Highway, Deniliquin
- Lawson Syphon Boat Ramp, Lawson Syphon Road, Deniliquin
- Benarca Bend Boat Ramp, Stevens Weir Road, Deniliquin
Check the latest boat ramp information on the RMS website.
Deniliquin Boat Club
Welcoming visitors and locals alike, the Deniliquin Boat Club has its own clubhouse downstream of the town which provides a base for social functions, boating and water skiing.
The club's facilities include club room hire, private boat ramp and beach access.
They club also run ski lessons in the warmer months, for the latest information on this check their Facebook page.