Our region welcomes RV travellers and offers short-term free camping in six locations.
Dedicated free camping for self-contained vehicles are available in:-
- Flora Park, Tennis Road, Cohuna
- Turf Club, Park Road, Kerang
- Wetlands Reserve, Corner View and Penglase Street Koondrook
- Travellers Rest, King George Street, Leitchville
- Murrabit Market/ Lions Club Park Reserve, Gonn Avenue, Murrabit
- Apex Park, Apex Road, Reedy Lake
For a small fee RV travellers can stay for short or extended periods at the Cohuna Golf Course, Quambatook and Murrabit.
Dump points available for caravan park patrons are located in Kerang, Cohuna and Koondrook. Free accessible points are located in Kerang, Cohuna, Leitchville and Murrabit.
For more infomation on what to do while staying at our RV camp sites call at Gateway to Gannawarra Visitor Centre in Cohuna or at the Sir John Gorton Library and Visitor Centre in Kerang.