Due to the Coronavirus all Swan Hill events have been cancelled for the foreseeable future, and many attractions are closed.
When the time’s right, we’ll welcome you back.
If you have any queries please contact the Swan Hill Information Centre (03) 5032 3033.
From local and touring events and regular festivals all the way through to outdoor experiences and river-based sports, Swan Hill is an ideal place to spend some time relaxing and enjoying the outdoors, and the glorious year-round climate.
- Explore the natural surrounds, including the Murray River, local lakes and magnificent state forests.
- Visit our lovely, historical small towns, including Lake Boga, Nyah, Nyah West, Woorinen and Robinvale.
- Visit the Flying Boat Museum at Lake Boga and learn about the vital role the region played during WWII.
- The Pioneer Settlement is a fun, interactive experience for all ages, showcasing the lives and lifestyles of early European settlers.
- Swan Hill Farmers Market runs on the first Sunday of every month at Riverside Park. Expect loads of fresh produce, local entertainment, food and refreshments. Swan Hill Rotary Club Market is held on the third Sunday of the month at the Swan Hill Railway car park.
- Murrabit Market is Victoria's largest and longest-running regional market. It’s on the first Saturday of every month, with a special Easter Saturday market on 11 April 2020. On the second Saturday of each month, check out the other regional markets at Nyah and Robinvale, with Kerang’s market on the fourth Saturday of the month.
- Swan Hill Pheasant Farm is a quirky attraction, and its birdlife, tours and warm hospitality has made it a hit with people of all ages.
- Moulamein Races are off and running from 11am on 12 December 2020.
- Celebrate the new year with family-friendly New Year’s Eve fun and music at Riverside Park.
- Riverside Park is again the spot for a celebratory Australia Day breakfast on 26 January 2021.